Monday, July 9, 2007

Plagiarism : The Truth Of Bhakti or Devotion

One of my companion once wrote me about that If I am writing about the any matter in content then its plagiarism. Although he was directing the comment to himself but that equally hurts me as I was also trying to think in his terms. Well I would like to say one thing to follow is only a step towards plagiarism. If you are following any person may be your relative, your birth giver or your caretaker. Even if your are seeking an Inspiration that is also a plagiarism and you have to dedicate every thing earned by that to the person or the place or the moment you have adopted as your cause of uplift. This is the first rule of Bhakti or devotion. You have to sing the in that tune.
If you abstain from that then you are either a looter or a moocher and it is very ugly part worst then a beggar. You cannot be called a thief because thief is more sophisticated in terms of acquiring the objects/subject as well. Plagiarism comes into existence whenever the claim upon the object/subject rises when it is not owned or created by us.
So I really thanks that person Ashwini who has given such wonderful idea about discriminating in my sense the real meaning of plagiarism.

No comments:

They visited here

Website counter